Community Action Ghana
There are lots of ways to raise funds for Community Action Ghana and our team are here to support you along the way.
Fundraising in your community
Fundraise in your community to help support a community in Ghana. Here’s a few ideas and we’d love to hear from you about your fundraising plans.
- Cake Sale: Bake lots of delicious cakes for your neighbours or colleagues to raise funds and start a conversation about our work
- Challenge Yourself: Take part in a sponsored race or arrange your own and get your friends and family to sponsor you
- Quiz: Host a Ghana themed virtual quiz and ask everyone for a donation to take part
Choose us as your Charity of the Year or Charity Partner and in return we can:
- Speak to your team about how the partnership makes a difference to people in Ghana
- Send regular updates from the projects you are supporting
- Provide volunteering opportunities in the UK and in Ghana
Fund an entire toilet or library project and we can ensure you have regular updates and communication with the team in Ghana. You will also have the opportunity to visit and volunteer in Ghana.
We are registered with Just Giving, an easy and secure way to raise funds online.
Set up your page today https://www.justgiving.com/communityactionghana
Choose us as your charity on Amazon Smile and we will get a donation every time you shop, at no extra cost to you.
Set up your account today.
Get in touch
We’d be delighted to support you in your fundraising.
Email us at email@example.com or use our contact form and we’ll get back to you ASAP
178 total views, 1 views today